French toast is a classic, hearty breakfast entree. With the perfect ratio of savory to sweet and endless toppings options, steaming french toast is sure to satisfy. Whether your favorite french toast breakfast is accompanied by a heap of thick-cut bacon or a nutrient-dense smoothie, you can build the breakfast of your dreams with Inked Organics french toast as your anchor.
Inked Organics is unquestionably the best sandwich bread around, but don’t underestimate its ability to perform at breakfast! French toast made with our Great White bread is hard to beat! Packed with only the best ingredients, our Great White bread will deliver that french toast goodness. It’s soft and delicious, but also sturdy enough to not get soggy (the ultimate french toast faux pas).
Whether you load your french toast with fresh berries, fresh whipped cream, maple syrup or chopped walnuts (or all of the above!), you can create your perfect stack of crisp french toast with our Great White bread. Or, if you prefer multi-grain texture, our organic Mighty Multigrain bread will deliver!
So, get a hold of some Inked Organics bread and the toppings of your choice, gather the essentials for your favorite french toast recipe, and heat up the griddle! If you need a recipe, we’ve included one below:
- 2.5 C milk
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 TBS ground cinnamon
- 2 TSP vanilla extract
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 16 slices of Inked Organics Great White bread
- Whisk wet ingredients together (milk and eggs) in a large mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients (brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt) and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled (or buttered) griddle or frying pan to medium-high heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. (A shallow casserole dish works well for this)
- Cook bread until golden brown on each side.
- Add your favorite toppings. Butter, berries, maple syrup, whipped cream, and chopped nuts are all highly recommended.
Find your favorite loaf of Inked Organics bread at your local grocery store, LA area Costcos, and more locations added every week! And, as usual, if you’re proud of a sandwich you create, give us a shout on Instagram using #thatsmybread!